Hello everyone, I’m back again and very excited to share my experiences at Pearl Lemon. Today 14th August 2020 is the Day 133, I’ve been a part of Pearl Lemon as an Partner, and this is partner update blog, for week 15.
Firstly let’s do a recap of what I did this week at work.
Funnelling emails from job boards is something I have been doing regularly almost from 4 odd weeks, what I observed among all the other boards’ angel.co is the only website which is updated very frequently and is also one of the most comfortable to work with, If you are starting to generate leads from job boards I highly recommend to start from angel.
Managing emails, updating and organising incoming leads are a couple of other regular tasks I have been consistently working from more than 6 weeks probably. Now I am very much accustomed to the flow of emails and leads and research for link building is also something I have been working for more than a week.
Coming to the new tasks I worked on this week include,
- Working on LTDs for getting some deals redeemed for the company and have been getting in touch with support of some SaaS products- by doing this I am able to learn on how to get things done with support teams and I also got few insights about support systems which can be implemented.
- Teachable is something I have been working on in regards to Deepak’s courses, I seriously didn’t have ideas about the vast number of valuable lectures Dee has in store- you should definitely consider taking Dee’s courses, you will learn a lot.
- Followed up a Google AdWords query for clarification of payments.
- Checked and verified start of the day SOD & end of the day EOD reports of all the internal team members and presented to Dee for evaluation.
- Drift chat is something I have been handed over to take care, I have been passively working on it but now I am more involved with it, historic work from Ion and some new insights from Dee & Ion has been a great help for me.
In the previous partner updates I have emphasised on the importance of feedback while working with Pearl Lemon, as usual, reviewed and gave multiple design implementations feedback for a new SaaS product and facelifts of existing company websites.
A new thing I learned this week is copywriting basics while reviewing the website design of a new SaaS product Dee’s walkthrough gave me some insight into copywriting and made me realise how a simple call to action text can create a difference in consumer perspective, which eventually is great sales.
As I said keyboard shortcuts for Google Sheets and other apps have helped me in getting things done in good speed, here is another keyboard shortcut I learnt.
Yep, the evergreen space bar and the arrow keys, when working on Google Sheets or MS Excel apart from TAB, Space bar and Arrow Keys are the other keys which are helping me in navigating and selecting faster between numerous rows & columns.
Last Friday we had another Kahoot Icebreaker in the weekly team meeting led by Skylar. I enjoyed it and also now the meetings are shifted from Whereby to Google Meet to facilitate the Growing Pearl Lemon Family.
Well, that’s it for this week. Catch you next Friday, until then stay safe and will keep posting further updates (TJ at Pearl Lemon)