Hello everyone, I’m back again and very excited to share my experiences at Pearl Lemon. Today 11th September 2020 is the Day 154, I’ve been a part of Pearl Lemon as an Partner, and this is partner update blog, for week 18.
The best part about this week is, I met a few talented new hired partners in the company- mostly content writers (Obviously e-meetings & Whatsapp) and the other thing is I got a hike in pay! (pre-determined) 🎉
Firstly let’s do a recap of what I did this week at work.
This week has been interesting, I majorly worked on research tasks and was educating a new starter to pass on some regular tasks- apart from the regular ones.
Funnelling emails from various Job boards and Clutch for generating leads, was something I was doing a lot and now I kinda mastered it and shown my procedure to a new starter (in addition to Dee’s training modules), well I would say she is doing things well & now I am only quality checker for the entires- to maintain good standards.
There were a leads to tackle within week 16 but don’t what happened but week 17 was quite dull for leads (was getting 2+ leads each day though) and now in the week 18 things got settled, inbound is in regular pace now.
Familiarised me with Mailshake Leadcatcher filtered leads and managed angel.co profile. Today was my first interaction with a lead from Bark, attached him to Ion. As usual, was leveraging the inbound leads via Drift every day and I booked calls into Adham’s and Daniel’s calenders- Daniel is the new sales guy in the team, a friend of Ben (SerpWizz’s Marketer) before leaving the program, he introduced Daniel.
Coming to the new tasks I worked this week include,
- Generating leads for Podcast Outreach- easy thing this is one of the first tasks I was involved while joining Pearl Lemon.
- Listing Pearl Lemon businesses on many directories- the best tip I can give for this task is having a pre-made template before registering would help in keeping up the pace.
- Researched for Haro competitors/alternatives to leverage Pearl Lemon’s PR capabilities.
- Worked on a couple of researches one is in regards to PlantSumo (All things Vegan) and other is for London based couriers.
- Analysed SERPs, based on keywords- this is something interests me, will explain in detail, what & how I did it in the next update blog.
If you read my previous update blog you would have seen my don’t disturb sign- it kinda worked out in the beginning but later things got usual and the signboard was not as effective. In other news, my balcony garden is showing signs of growth, one of the tomato plants has started giving some fruits (still small) and I’m happy 😃
Well, that’s it for this week. Catch you next Friday, until then stay safe and will keep posting further updates (TJ at Pearl Lemon)