Hello everyone, I’m back again and very excited to share my experiences at Pearl Lemon. Today 25th September 2020 is the Day 168, I’ve been a part of Pearl Lemon as an Partner, and this is partner update blog, for week 20.
Wooah! Week #20 is already here, days just flew by, I can definitely say that these 20 weeks I had had maximum learnings and better productivity.
Firstly let’s do a recap of what I did this week at work.
If you have read my previous blogs you would know that I’m in charge of disposing inbounds to the relevant sales personnel of the team, similar to last week this week has also been a rollercoaster ride, initially, the number was quite low and today it hit peaks again!
Basically- Fridays are turning into the charm days of Pearl Lemon 🙂
Apart from this, I have worked through managing Emails, Drift, Crisp, Lead Catcher and other platforms, these are my everyday knocks
Coming to the new tasks I worked this week include,
- Audited Quora profiles of the writing team and optimised my personal Quora profile, I’m now planning to write some learnings there too, check it out here
Probably I will write an answer before the next blog and update the outcome here, this action is from Dee’s playbook- announce something to do publicly to be accountable.
- Researched for posts on expert roundups, learnt many more things about SEO, Marketing and Sales. The aim of this task to get Pearl Lemon brand mention amongst the best.
- Analysed a new Keyword on SERP via Night Watch analysis and presented it to Lydia (The Head of Internal Growth) to take actions necessary.
- Created a database with all the inbound guest post requests and it turned out to be a huge one.
- Plant Sumo, Dee’s Vegan restaurant- I’m also working on a few tasks on that, will update them in- coming blogs
Well, similar to last week I worked on being consistent with the everyday work hours tracked on Clockify, though I had some ups and downs- I managed to keep it 5+ hours a day. Tracking is helping.
Something I learnt things week, actually today from Dee’s courses is Stacking Tasks or Actionable things in a specific day, this mapping helps in keeping track of the tasks (tracking again), this will facilitate in creating more space helping better utilisation of time.
Unknowingly I have been doing this stacking/mapping of tasks partially every day this helped but now I’m definitely gonna implement this stringently this week and track my performance.
Well, that’s it for this week. Catch you next Friday, until then stay safe and will keep posting further updates (TJ at Pearl Lemon)