Hello everyone, I’m back again and very excited to share my experiences at Pearl Lemon. Today 23rd October 2020, I’ve been a part of Pearl Lemon as an Partner for 24 weeks.
This week I had a lot of Ups & Downs for me personally- I had to deal with my Bank Peeps, they, that took a lot of time from me, shopped many things from Amazon, cracked my first Upwork gig- created content for them and watched a 20+ Hours of web-series on PrimeVideo & Apple TV back to back in two days (Lol, I need cut-off my subscriptions now).
That’s today’s screen on-time the highest on my phone in 06 months (I’m not proud- just sucking on the series)
Keeping the bingeing aside I also got a lot of things done for Pearl Lemon, of course!
Lemme do a recap of what I did this week at work.
Email management- checked, got rid of a few emails which we aren’t using or not required regular checks and got a couple of new emails to manage. Definitely keeping up things with Drift. Directory listings followup- Yep, it’s going good with Akhila managing to list at least 2 a day.
Mailshkae Lead Catcher brought down things from 50+ to a consistent below 10 at start of the day, continued listing all the tools which we use at Pearl Lemon (90+) and verifying + pushing funnelled emails into an automatic sequence.
I did write many answers on Quora this week, not from my account- so I can’t share the screenshot but I sware I wrote 5 answers this week, a super boost from one a day.
Coming to the new tasks I worked this week include,
- Aggregated media page links for a client for better linking analysis
- Scraped out few competitor’s backlinks analysed and sorted good links for link building outreach
- Posted Ads on Facebook Groups for purchasing affiliate websites for promotional purposes
- Managing a new partner on trial, made looms and explained things to in a short brief
- Working on a listing all the Pearl Lemon website’s posts in accordance with impressions had overtime via Google Seach Console
Clockify game is still strong- pulled 25+ Hours in 5 Days!
I also switched my email to Pearl Lemon domain from Word Pigeon- just to stay relevant with all the stuff I am doing, mostly for Pearl Lemon.
Well, that’s it for this week. Catch you next Friday, until then stay safe and will keep posting further updates (TJ at Pearl Lemon)